E-POSTER PRESENTATION SPECIFICATIONS
• The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42’ (Diagonal) LCD
• File format should be Powerpoint (.PPT)
• Total size of the presentation should not exceed 10-20 MB
• Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only
• The presentation has to be submitted before 8th November 2017
• The presentation file has to be renamed with the Abstract id mentioned in the acceptance letter received by you.
• The presentation has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for creating your electronic poster:
When creating your PowerPoint electronic poster, the preferred Font is Verdana at a 16 point font size MINIMUM. You could also include Tahoma, Helvetica, or Trebuchet MS fonts all at a 16 point MINIMUM font size. We recommend you submit the poster as a PowerPoint file. Your poster presentation should not exceed more than 3 slides. This way if there are glaring mistakes with the formatting we can attempt to correct them. The posters need to be 16:9 ratio formats. Please follow instructions carefully. These instructions are to make the Power Point presentations ready for presentation.
• Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details